Join this seminar to strengthen and deepen information, ways of thinking, and skills for working on Women’s Health in an Ayurveda framework. We will discuss topics together, everyone sharing. Limited to 9 participants.
Live Seminar on Ayurveda for Women’s Health
with Terra Rafael, Certified Ayurveda Practitioner, retired Midwife, Maya Abdominal Therapist
This Seminar on Ayurveda for Women’s Health is for students or practitioners. You must have a background in Ayurveda and prerequisite Women’s Health studies (see prerequisites below). Terra will lead live zoom discussions on select topics of Women’s Health using Ayurveda and various natural remedies & techniques. The group will choose topics at the first session for subsequent meetings. Homework will be done on each topic so everyone participates in discussion. The purpose is to strengthen and deepen information, ways of thinking, and skills for working on Women’s Health in an Ayurveda framework. (For mentoring on individual cases – sign up here or here.)
- 10 weekly zoom sessions, up to 2 hours – live/recorded
- Saturdays, Feb 18 – April 22, 2023 – 1-3 pm Mountain Time US
- LIMITED TO 9 STUDENTS
- Email Terra if any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
WiseWomanhood Classes (available on this website):
- Optimal Menstrual Health with Ayurveda $50 (PACE credits available)
- Enhancing the Childbearing Years with Ayurveda $150 ( 24 PACE credits available)
- Graceful Menopause with Ayurveda $25
Special Permission from Terra.
To get credit – Certificate of Completion
- Must attend at least half the sessions in person and submit a summary on sessions not attended after watching video.
- One paper due on a topic of women’s health of choice – focused on clinical application
- Complete class evaluation form at end of class.
About Terra Rafael
- Retired Midwife (20 years practice)
- Graduated Alandi Ashram Gurukula as Ayurveda Practitioner, May 2001
- Founder, Teacher, and Mentor of WiseWomanhood School, www.wisewomanhood.com
- Teacher and Mentor on Women’s Health and Ayurveda/currently at Yoga Veda Institute
- Ayurveda Practitioner, speaker, and writer on women’s health/ WiseWomanhood