Apprenticeship with Terra: Women’s Health with Ayurveda
With Terra Rafael CAP, retired Midwife
The purpose of this program is to clarify and support Ayurveda Practitioners in their practice working with various phases of Women’s Health.
Requirements for Certification:
- Informational Classes on Women’s Health available now – choose one route to complete requirement #1.
- Optimal Menstrual Health with Ayurveda Regularly $50 (PACE credits available)
- Enhancing the Childbearing Years with Ayurveda Regularly $150 ( 24 PACE credits available)
- Graceful Menopause with Ayurveda Regularly $25
OR Special Permission from Terra – (email for permission before paying)
- Seminar on Women’s Health Topics with Terra Rafael Regularly $300 – Must register and complete
Join this seminar to strengthen and deepen information, ways of thinking, and skills for working on Women’s Health in an Ayurveda framework. Relevant cases can be shared but don’t count as individual mentoring.
Will be offered next in Jan 2024
- 10 weekly, 2 hour zoom sessions – live/recorded
- Next class – begins Saturdays, Beginning September, 1-3 pm US Mountain time
- Each week read about, then discuss specific topic in women’s health including cases, as chosen by the members at first session.
- Each section is LIMITED TO 9 STUDENTS
For Seminar Credit – Seminar Certificate Of Completion
- Must attend at least half the sessions in person and submit a summary on sessions not attended after watching video.
- One paper due on a topic of women’s health of choice – focused on clinical application
- Complete class evaluation form at end of class.
- Individual Mentoring Sessions with Terra , at least 6 months, total of 12 1-hour sessions Regularly $300/ 3 months. May be renewed on month-to-month after first 6 months. Available now.
This includes mentoring at least 10 case reviews on women’s health and focus on developing practice skills. Email questions beyond scheduled sessions briefly answered during the months of paid mentoring.
- Private Interview With Terra after completion of other elements of the apprenticeship. Together you will review your progress and Terra will award a certificate when earned. Extensions can be awarded on topics needing further review. This is included as part of the whole program.
There are many additional classes you can add to your Apprenticeship as Electives.
Fee for Apprenticeship : $50 to cover record keeping and paper work.
About Terra Rafael, CAP (NAMA)
|She has worked with women’s health and Ayurveda since 1993. With women’s health since 1979 as a midwife.|
|· Retired Midwife (15 years practice)
· Graduated Alandi Ashram Gurukula as Ayurveda Practitioner, May 2001
· Founder, Teacher, and Mentor of WiseWomanhood School, www.wisewomanhood.com
· Teacher and Mentor on Women’s Health and Ayurveda/currently at Ayurved Sadhana, Sacred Window Studies, Yoga Veda Institute
· Ayurveda Practitioner, speaker, and writer on women’s health/ WiseWomanhood
Contact Terra (email@example.com) to:
Ask questions about the program
To register or state interest, to receive further info.
To register or state interest in separate parts of the program