Supporting the Childbearing Year with Ayurveda is explained in this extensive class. It is approved for 24 NAMA PACE credits, with completion of exams.
Childbearing is a crucial time in women’s lives. This class covers fertility, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. and how Ayurveda supports these experiences. It is approved for 24 hours of NAMA PACE CEUs with completed exams. Some topics covered:
- Anatomy and physiology of the fertility/menstrual cycle
- Basic understanding of the physiological view of conception and pregnancy according to Ayurveda
- Ayurveda approaches to fertility, pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum.
- Natural family planning techniques with emphasis on fertility awareness
- Helpful herbs and treatments for the childbearing year
This class series includes 17+ hours of video divided into 7 classes, each with a pdf of notes, slideshow pdfs, and an optional exam (26 pdf downloads). Classes:
- Anatomy & Physiology of Female Reproduction
- Male Anatomy and Fertility
- Female Fertility Concerns
- Pregnancy I
- Pregnancy II
- Labor & Birth
The textbook is Ayurveda for the Childbearing Years, by Terra Rafael , available from amazon.
Professionals wishing to use this class for CEUs can receive a NAMA- PACE Certificate of Completion for 24 credits after submitting their completed exams for review to Terra Rafael.
You may also be interested in Optimal Menstrual Health with Ayurveda.
Optional Mentoring for professionals will support applying the teachings to your clients.