with Terra Rafael
There are so many health tips, diets, and regimes available today. How do you choose what is best for YOU? Ayurveda can help! This class series is the place to start. It will allow you to care for yourself and your family more wisely.
Ayurveda is the timeless teaching of India to support healthy, happy life. This way of understanding and cooperating with the language of nature includes theory, assessment, and techniques to for self care as well as more complex work to treat disease. In the USA, there are now Ayurvedic Doctors, Practitioners, and Technicians who are recognized by the National Ayurvedic Medicine Association
First created to honor Ayurveda Awareness Month, these videos are an introduction to Ayurveda from the perspective of self-care.
Each video class builds on the others.
- Ayurveda Basics – Video (1:11 hr) and Slideshow PDF
- Simple Self Assessment – Video (1 hr)
- Simple Self Care – Video (52 min) and Slideshow PDF and Self Care PDF
- Digestive Fire – Key to Health – Video (25 min) and Digestive PDF
- Ayurvedic Daily Routines – Video (42 min)
You may also like to have mentoring sessions with Terra: