Women’s Health with Ayurveda Certificate Program
With Terra Rafael CAP, retired Midwife
The purpose of this program is to clarify and support Ayurveda Practitioners in their practice working with various phases of Women’s Health.
Requirements for Certification:
- Informational Classes on Women’s Health available now – choose one route to complete requirement #1.
- Optimal Menstrual Health with Ayurveda Regularly $50 (PACE credits available)
- Enhancing the Childbearing Years with Ayurveda Regularly $150 ( 24 PACE credits available)
- Graceful Menopause with Ayurveda Regularly $25
OR Women’s Health class from Terra, Yoga Veda Institute
OR Special Permission from Terra
- Seminar on Women’s Health Topics with Terra Rafael Regularly $300 – Must register and complete
Join this seminar to strengthen and deepen information, ways of thinking, and skills for working on Women’s Health in an Ayurveda framework. Relevant cases can be shared but don’t count as individual mentoring.
Will be offered next in February 2023
- 10 weekly, 2 hour zoom sessions – live/recorded
- Section One – begins Saturdays, Feb 18- April 22, 2023, 1-3 pm US Mountain time
- Each week read about, then discuss specific topic in women’s health including cases, as chosen by the members.
- Each section is LIMITED TO 9 STUDENTS
For Seminar Credit – Seminar Certificate Of Completion
- Must attend at least half the sessions in person and submit a summary on sessions not attended after watching video.
- One paper due on a topic of women’s health of choice – focused on clinical application
- Complete class evaluation form at end of class.
- Individual Mentoring Sessions with Terra , at least 3 months, total of 6 1-hour sessions Regularly $300 may be renewed on month-to-month after first 3 months. Available now. Completed separately for each person via these various routes
This includes mentoring at least 5 case reviews on women’s health and focus on developing practice skills. Email questions beyond scheduled sessions briefly answered during the months of paid mentoring.
Now Available: Group mentoring sessions – 6 sessions, min. 4 max 5 people, 2 hours per session $180
- After completion of other elements of the certification, a Private Interview With Terra where she will review your progress and award a certificate when earned. Extensions can be awarded on topics needing further review. This is included as part of the whole program.
There are many additional classes you can add to your Certificate as Electives.
Fee for Certification : $50 to cover record keeping and paper work.
About Terra Rafael, CAP (NAMA)
|She has worked with women’s health and Ayurveda since 1993. With women’s health since 1979 as a midwife.|
|· Retired Midwife (15 years practice)
· Graduated Alandi Ashram Gurukula as Ayurveda Practitioner, May 2001
· Founder, Teacher, and Mentor of WiseWomanhood School, www.wisewomanhood.com
· Teacher and Mentor on Women’s Health and Ayurveda/currently at Ayurved Sadhana, Sacred Window Studies, Yoga Veda Institute
· Ayurveda Practitioner, speaker, and writer on women’s health/ WiseWomanhood
Contact Terra (email@example.com) to:
Ask questions about the program
To register or state interest, to receive further info.
To register or state interest in separate parts of the program