Ayurveda Rising is a support group to help new Ayurveda Practitioners get going with creating their own practice after their schooling. Weekly, small group web meetings offer ideas, compassion, and feedback.
- Are you starting out or renewing your Ayurveda healing practice?
- Did you recently finish Ayurveda training program and suddenly you’re on your own?
- Do you want to build confidence in yourself as a practitioner and business owner?
This group is for support in moving forward on your Ayurveda path. We will begin the series by learning about each other’s progress so far and where each wants to go towards. Then each meeting we’ll celebrate what we’ve done, no matter how small, and commit to our next step. We will be a loving, non-judgmental group using safety and positive reinforcement to move forward. Creating a community.
What this is not:
- A business coaching class – although we might share what has worked for us, which might work for others.
- An Ayurveda class or consultation or mentoring session on client cases***
- A class at all – Terra is here to facilitate and maybe share a few nuggets, but not to lecture.
Wednesdays, 3- 4:30 pm Mountain time (may be able to flex for members as needed)
Beginning Jan 3 through Feb . START YOUR NEW YEAR SUPPORTED.
Financial commitment – only 5 people meet with Terra on Zoom: $15/meeting x 8 ONLY $120 for 2 months of weekly support!!
May have another group if more than 5 people are wanting to join.
Questions? Email email@example.com